• Bring payment day of tour.
• Make checks payable to: Spieker’s Pumpkin Farm
Visits are available from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday during the Month of October. Please be courteous and call ahead for cancellations.
We have picnic areas available.
Please inform us if you are bringing lunch.
Please make sure that the children are dressed for the weather and farm field conditions.
Pumpkin Farm open to public late September through the month of October.
• Weekdays 10 a.m. till dark.
• Weekends 9 a.m. till dark.
Wagon rides on weekends in October.
Food stand open on Sat. and Sun. only.
• The date you would like
• Time you would like to visit
• School name
• Group leader name
• Number of students and supervisors
• Contact’s phone #
• A WAGON RIDE to pumpkin field.
• A PUMPKIN and GOURD.
• Each child picks a pumpkin and gourd of their choice during wagon ride.
• INDIAN CORN
Each child gets to husk corn and keep one cob of their choice. There is a petting barn, cornfield maze, and mini straw maze.
Cost: $6.50 per student, chaperones, and parents.
(Minimum of 15 students)
Copyright © Spieker's Pumpkin Farm. All rights reserved.